SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. How much is shipping?
We are currently offering free standard shipping to most regions.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
For In Stock items, generally it will take 2-5 days for us to process your order.
3. Where is my order confirmation?
Please check your spam or junk folder before enquiring as the your confirmation may appear there.
After we processed the order, then for - Standard shipping orders will take around 7-12 days to arrive depending on location. Shipping can take longer due to the pandemic or customs issues.
4. What shipping carriers do you use?
- For free/standard shipping, we use your local postal service such as USPS, DHL, Royal Mail and LePost.
5. What about duty and taxes?
- United States: Duty and taxes may be charged regarding on your regions.
- Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe: We will try our best to mitigate any fees but orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees.
6. My order has been in customs for a few days
This is common at the moment especially in European customs due to the Pandemic. We have been informed that they will be sporadically making health inspections that can cause a delay. Unfortunately this is out of our control and once items leave customs they will arrive in just 1 or 2 days.
7. I missed my parcel, what can I do?
If you aren't at home to sign for or have your parcel delivered, it will go to your local couriers depot. You will be notified and can collect your parcel from the advised location. At this point, we accept no responsibility for the redelivery of your parcel. If you leave your parcel for an extended period of time or ignore the notifications, your parcel may be 'abandoned' or 'destroyed' by the courier. Parcels that are 'abandoned' or 'destroyed' due to not being collected in time are not eligible for refund as it is the customers responsibility to collect a missed parcel or arrange directly with the courier a redelivery window. Your local courier acts as a forwarder for our international shipping provider. Therefore, we will not advise or assist with redelivery unless the parcel is returned to and received by our international warehouse.
Please note that we may send items separately to mitigate customs fees when the weight is higher.
We are not responsible for orders made with the incorrect address. If a parcel is undeliverable due to incorrect address, the customer will be liable. In the event of any stolen, lost or missing parcels, the carrier must be contacted by the customer.